No more plastic utensils for me!
My husband just got me this very expensive set of pans and I have been recommend not to use metal on them. I like metal a thousand times better than plastic. I didn’t want to damage my pots and pans so I started using the plastic. The plastic has a smell when using it and everything stick to them so it is almost impossible to flip anything.
I got to opportunity to review these silicone utensils and I love them. There handles are made out stainless steel so they are 1000 times more durable than the plastic utensils. They are easy to clean and they come in a container that looks great on the counter next to your stove. This gives you easy access to them so you are not digging in a drawer trying to find the right utensil while your food is burning or boiling over. I can flip my food and not worry about the end of the utensil getting food caked at the bottom causing issues when flipping.
I would recommend this to any kitchen. This set includes slotted spoon, spoon, ladle, turner and tongs, with an attractive stainless steel holder/organizer to keep it all together right where you need it. These set sells for $29.95 on Amazon.
Here is some more information from the seller ( Checkered Chef ) that can be found on Amazon:
- Everything you need in one sleek and stylish kitchen utensil set: slotted spoon, spoon, ladle, turner and tongs, with an attractive stainless steel holder/organizer to keep it all together right where you need it.
- Sick of cheap, flimsy cooking utensils with handles that bend too easily? Checkered Chef Utensil Set combines the quality and strength of 18/10 stainless steel with the flexibility and usability of silicone heads.
- Ever tried cooking utensils that melt or give off a bad smell when heated? Or cooking tools that are so flexible and bendy they just can’t do the job? Checkered Chef Utensils are constructed with silicone coated nylon heads with quality 18/10 stainless steel handles giving them the best of both worlds – a combination of strength and flexibility that won’t melt or give off odors.
- Protect your pans! Everyone knows that silicone utensils are best to prevent scratching your expensive cookware but sometimes it seems that silicone utensils just don’t have any backbone. By combining nylon with our silicone heads we’ve given our utensils that extra bit more – the nylon adds the strength while the silicone coating protects your pans and prevents melting.
- Easy to clean! Simply hand wash or pop them in the dishwasher – it doesn’t get easier than that.
Buy your set on Amazon
I received this product at a discounted price in exchange for an honest and unbiased review and all thoughts reflected in this review are solely my own.